Cook!Bake! Share! , Oishii Treats , The German Foodie , and Food Lovers Club. The versatile blog award is: ”It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.” I have been food blogging for only 5 months and just love the community. There are all these great ways to share and recognize all the hard work they do. Thanks guys for picking me I so appreciate it.
Ok so the rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include the link to their blog
3. Select 15 blogs you recently discovered and follow regularly
4. List 7 random things about yourself.
5. In this post include the set of rules
6. Inform each blog you nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
15 Blogs that I think are just great and I just have to keep going back to check out:
Around the Table:Loving Food in RI & Beyond
The Curious Pug
The Hungry Housewife
Taste and Tell
Eat drink Luv
Vittles and Bits
The Three little Piglets
Eating Well in the Northwest
7 Random things about me...I always get nervous about this because I feel everyone will feel they are so boring. Here we go...
1. I moved to NYC from Seattle to be a nanny for 1 to 2 years tops and never moved back. I have now lived here over 15 years.
2. While in College I traveled through Peru for a month. Definitely one of the best experiences of my life.
3. My guilty pleasure is watching Real housewives of NYC and O.C and Atlanta and Beverly hills and D.C and Miami.
4. I once unknowing carried a mouse home in my bag and after reaching into my bag it crawled up my arm and jumped on the floor. I will never be the same again.
5. I started drinking coffee when I was 12 and have had a cup of coffee every day since.
6. My grandmother taught me to knit as a child but I found a love for it after my first son was born.
7. I got married in Vegas at the Flamingo Hilton.