Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sukki's Chicken Samosas

I discovered these lovely samosas when I was at Costco last summer. I love when they do samples because I am always afraid to buy a huge box of something I may or may not like. The best part of these samosas is the chutney that you dip them in. I used it on my chicken the next day. It was full of garlic and cilantro...what more could you want.

You can find these at Costco even though mine stopped selling them. I still go past the freezer section every time I am there hoping they will get there senses back and start selling them again. My mother just reported to me that they sell them at Trader Joes now. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Give them a try and let me know what you think. I think they would be a great appetizer for Thanksgiving and Sunday football games.


3 comments:

  1. I am craving some of those right now! Unfortunately we don't have a Costco nearby. I usually have to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you don't have a costco. Do you have a trader joes? They also sell them there. I would love to make my own but haven't quite found the right recipe.

      Delete