Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cornbread Pancakes


When I was 19 I used to live with my best friend Aj.  She introduced me to cornbread pancakes. I fell in love back then and am still making them now. My husband and kids think they are delish. If you've never tried them you must make them once. It is very simple. Get yourself a box of Jiffy cornbread mix and follow the instructions. Today I made them with Jimmy Dean sausage. Every Sunday I make the kind of breakfast you need a nap after. Brody was very pleased that I made sausage because he was begging last weekend for me to make it instead of bacon. I love that salty and sweet combination. Try it and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this. I still make the too. I serve them for breakfast with honey instead of syrup, and when I serve chili.

    ReplyDelete